White Light Field ~ (Day 338 on the Cosmic Time Map / Day 79 in the White Light)
Retreats are always jam-packed with themes that are not always elaborated upon, but each one deserves full attention! At the December retreat Almine touched on the Art of Questioning, and how it would be very very important going forward. We have been operating in life, on the premise that our environment speaks to us. But Almine pointed out that the environment is a mirror, and we may not want the mirror to direct our insights, attention, and direction. This is very layered, and we will go at it one layer at a time.
We saw how there are two types of mirrors. One is the distorted, oppositional mirror of our self-suppression, and the other is the one of our expression. If the environment is giving us messages from the first mirror, at some point it becomes necessary to ask, does this messages inspire me? Yes there is self-suppression and we know that, but if we are on a dedicated path of daily reaching for fuller self-expression, then the mirror’s messages start to lose importance. You can certainly consider it, but the bottom-line to decide whether to put attention to what it may suggest is this: “Does focus on that inspire me?
Does it feel like an important place to reclaim trapped resources? Of course you need to be completely honest with yourself too, as self-responsibility is not always the most welcomed thing to do…and distractions are everywhere to be found…
But sometimes the best way is to acknowledge the distortion and pull away. “If there is something in there for me, I trust I will be guided to gain the insights in divine timing. So you have set clear intent.
There is a fine line between spinning in questions and trying to force the issue, and self-refining according to what transpires around you. When you feel stuck and need to understand, it’s best to move on and find where inspiration lies. Often the insights will come out of the blue, through other experiences. So long as you’re not avoiding, but very clear about not leaking resources to questions.
It is all too easy to read the messages in the environment and feel it as our duty to interpret them. Almine has implied that that can be a case of the ‘tail wagging the dog’. False spirit feels its power on the wane, and giving the distorted mirrors undue importance is how we keep feeding it. It is a matter of what feels right, what feels like ours to engage and what does not…and you will get very good at that from steeping in, and living from the perspectives of the 5 elements. And so will you get good at the art of questioning through them. The right questions direct our focus and come from inspiration and not from the mind’s need to know.
What others do around us may be things we’ve really outgrown, and stepping away is the best way to reinforce that.
Accumulating information from a need to know causes density, whereas when we ask frugally, we are light and fluid. When we obsess over wanting to resolve things in our reality, we leak precious resources that would allow innovative solutions or transcendent insights.
For today, be mindful of the questions you ask…is it from a need to know, or is it from true inspiration? Be frugal in your questions…let your questions cause you to face the unknown that beckons, rather than the known that can ensnare.
- Use the Sacred Space oil, under the feet.
- If you have it, apply Forever New 2 inches below the navel (I reclaim my resources and seal up all leaks!)
- Apply 5-element oils
- Apply Starlight on Aswan on the Crown (8th field) – add Elixir of the Golden Light (High Mind)
- For the exercise with the BC: Song of the High heart on the thymus, and Lotus oil 2 inches above the navel, and Rose oil between the eyebrows. Or you may wish to emphasize the feminine qualities with Almine’s Secret Garden-2 above the navel and Lily on the 3rd eye point.
- Another oil to remember to use is Flight of the Falcon, to activate the 9th meridian. This attunes you to a benevolent reality where there is only the self.
- One rune pick from the 6th Field of Godhood (portal of godhood/oneness (IB) – Time map focus is on IB stage)
- One rune pick from the 8th Field of Resurrection (portal of pristine man/individuation – Color of Time Map)
- One rune pick from the 8th Field of Resurrection (portal of integrated oneness – as sacred government of the Self)