232 ~ IW~ Field of Prutbar: Living the Miracle of Closing the Gap of Cause and Effect
“I act on my inspiration and the universe responds to support my dreams.” (1)
Inspiration is the guide on our path through life. It is critical at this time that we follow it, as it replaces spirit programming. Spirit has been the dictator or external authority that has kept the poles of body and soul apart. It has guided us through opposition and authority. As we merge body and soul or masculine and feminine, we internalize the function of spirit and become our own inner authority, and opposition gives way to inspiration. I have often said that internalizing the ‘breath of Source’ is how we transcend spirit. Inspiration in French means inhalation…when breath becomes inspiration, external authorities dissolve and life fills with grace and synchronicity. Inspiration is the Voice of the Infinite as our inner muse.
To live by inspiration is to participate fully with the currents of life, in surrender to the moment. The inspired perspective is one of heightened awareness and full presence to the degree that is possible. As we hone our skill at interpreting the signs in our environment and feeling the inner stirrings of Infinite’s Intent, we become a conduit for Infinite’s dreams to gestate within us. The 12 ordinary meridians, as pristine rivers of our life, become wombs for the fluid manifestation of Infinite Intent. The Universe responds to these dreams–flowing all support via the extraordinary meridians that connect to all eight fields of existence and bring their gifts to assist in manifesting newness.
Inspiration is the element or power of the 1st meridian (2): the Lung meridian–and as we manifest Infinite’s Intent through the system, we end at the Liver meridian that holds the visions that cannot yet be seen, but can be felt…there stirs in us the impossible dreams that birth new life…and a new cycle through the 12 OMs begins, with new inspiration. On and on it goes, through us as conduits of ever newness.
For today, from the perspective of the Inner Warrior that engages impeccably from highest awareness, feel the inspiration in your actions…if it is there, be in heightened appreciative awareness that you are flowing with the One Life…if not present, find the inspiration. If there is none, examine the motive of your action. Can you shift perspective? Or is it time to do things anew? As we awaken as sacred government, every act becomes archetypal, so that we cannot let uninspired moments go by unexamined and unchallenged.
Here are the links for the 3-rune process with the BC.
- One rune pick from the 4th Field of Mysticism (Field focus) (place at noon ~ use Lotus oil 2 inches above navel)
- One rune pick from the 4th Field of Mysticism (Inner) Family aspect (sub-personality) focus) (place at 8pm ~ use Rose oil between eyebrows)
- One rune pick from the 8th Field of Resurrection (place at 4 am ~ use Song of the High Heart on thymus area)
- Apply Liquid Gem 2 inches under the navel (IW)
- Seven Veils on the thymus area (Prutbar)
(1) Daily mantra 232, by Almine, www.alminediary.com
(2) Each meridians has a Tone of Fluid Manifestation, causing the 12 to become wombs of Infinite’s Intent. Received by Almine, LLC Spiritual Journeys, www.spritualjourneys.com